- This recipe makes approximately four cups (4 x 1 cup serves). Be guided by your surgical team on the serve size appropriate for you, but more importantly, how you feel when you eat. You can easily adapt this recipe to make an appropriate serve size for you.
- If you share the meals with family or friends (without a gastric band), they would generally require two serves of the recipe.
- For a change of flavour, omit cinnamon, and before rolling up, drizzle each wrap with a teaspoon of maple syrup.
Banana Cinnamon Wrap
middle eastern potatoes exercising Type 2 diabetes lapband wound care capsicum gastric banding chicken beetroot gastric band drinking calories cinnamon blueberries muesli after care food psychology sweet cajun chickpeas heartburn mince meat weight loss pizza nutrition summer family obesity breakfast wrap smoothie vegetables weight-loss gastric banding success recipes pumpkin recipe exercise lamb beans salmon healthy eating vegetarian banana diet reflux bircher diet and nutrition Gastric Banding Procedure
- 4 small bananas
- 8 tablespoons low fat ricotta
- 4 slices wholemeal mountain bread
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Mash ricotta with cinnamon.
- Lay mountain bread slices flat, and fold in half.
- Top each slice with 2 tablespoons of the ricotta mixture and a banana.
- Roll firmly to serve.