- Larger appetites (family or friends) may like their pizza served with a simple green salad.
Mixed Vegetable Pizza
middle eastern lapband healthy eating diet vegetarian recipe obesity mince meat wound care bircher chicken heartburn vegetables smoothie diet and nutrition lamb drinking calories food beans Gastric Banding Procedure gastric banding psychology capsicum weight loss salmon cajun weight-loss banana blueberries nutrition family exercise exercising reflux potatoes gastric band sweet chickpeas Type 2 diabetes cinnamon wrap beetroot breakfast summer pizza recipes muesli after care pumpkin gastric banding success
- 4 small wholemeal pita bread
- 4 tablespoons no added tomato pasta sauce
- ¼ teaspoon basil
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- 2 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tomato, halved and sliced
- ½ onion, finely sliced
- ½ capsicum, roasted and diced
- 1 cup pumpkin, thinly sliced and grilled/roasted
- ½ cup eggplant, roasted
- ½ cup zucchini, roasted
- 1 cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Place pita bread on oven trays and spread the pita bread with tomato pasta sauce.
- Prepare all other topping and spread evenly over each pita bread, finishing with the cheese.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the bread is crisp.