- This recipe can be used as a sauce for other vegetables, or served as a sauce with meat, chicken or fish if eating with family or friends.
summer recipes bircher lamb heartburn family salmon diet wound care middle eastern muesli breakfast vegetables diet and nutrition Type 2 diabetes Gastric Banding Procedure cinnamon chicken beans drinking calories nutrition gastric band chickpeas pumpkin gastric banding success healthy eating capsicum after care weight-loss wrap recipe sweet lapband food mince meat blueberries obesity cajun psychology pizza gastric banding reflux smoothie beetroot banana exercise exercising weight loss potatoes vegetarian
- Oil spray
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 stick celery, diced
- 2 cups mushroom, diced
- 2 zucchini, diced
- 1 eggplant, diced
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 400g no added salt, chopped tinned tomatoes
- Heat a frying pan that has been sprayed with oil.
- Add onion, garlic, capsicum, celery and mushrooms. Sauté until vegetables are tender.
- Remove and set aside.
- Spray frying pan with oil again, add the zucchini and eggplant and sauté until softened.
- Return capsicum mixture to frying pan. Add basil and tomatoes and simmer 5 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally.